Who we are
We are CYBERGAMP SL
Calle Escorial, 6, Madrid, 28004, ES
VAT ID: ES B88450398
CYBERGAMP SL (we, us, our) complies with Spain’s Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee Act (Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de Protección de Datos y de Garantía de los Derechos Digitales) December 7, 2018 and EU Regulation 679/2016 of 27 April on General Data Protection (hereinafter GDPR) (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
This policy was last updated on 14/06/2021.
WHO DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM
We collect personal information about you from:
- you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products
- third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will use your personal information:
- to verify your identity
- to provide services and products to you
- to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose)
- to improve the services and products that we provide to you
- to undertake credit checks of you (if necessary)
- to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
- to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
- to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to:
- another company within our group
- any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products
- a credit reference agency for the purpose of credit checking you
- other third parties (for anonymised statistical information)
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- any other person authorised by you.
A business that supports our services and products may be located outside of the Kingdom of Spain. This may mean your personal information is held and processed outside Spain. However, all the potential information which will be outside of Spain under your awareness and will be subject of Spanish law.
Note: Your sensitive personal information will not be shared with anyone outside of the company (The following types of data are excluded from the protection):
Data created or kept by an individual for personal use related to his or her private or family life
Data related to classified material, which is subject to special data protection legislation
Data related to investigations of terrorism and organized crime
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we will take every possible commercially accepted step to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting).
All the individuals who gave us their data will have rights:
- The right to be informed – individuals have the right to be informed about the collection and use of their personal data
- The right of access – individuals have the right to access their personal data and supplementary information
- The right to rectification – individuals have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete
- The right to erasure – individuals have the right to have personal data erased
- The right to restrict processing – individuals have the right to request restriction of their personal data
- The right to data portability – individuals have the right to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes
- The right to object – individuals have the right to object to processing of their data for certain purposes and direct marketing
- Rights related to automated decision making and profiling – GDPR has provisions on automated individual decision making and profiling
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.
[If you post your personal information on the website’s [message board/ chat room], you acknowledge and agree that the information you post is publicly available.]
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 18. In the case we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.